As one of the nation’s leading fertility centers, Shady Grove Fertility offers patients in the Loudoun community access to advanced fertility treatment and unique financial options. Our Dulles-Aldie location is a satellite office and is specially designed to offer patients access to new patient consultations and follow-up appointments with Dr. Naveed Khan in a setting that’s closer to home. For monitoring, diagnostic, and other appointments, patients will have the option of visiting the Leesburg, VA, location—or any of our other full-service locations.
- State of the art IVF Center in Fairfax, VA Now Open
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing Consultation
- OncoFertility Consultation
- Virginia Living Magazine Top Doctors for Infertility
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctors for Infertility
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility’s Dulles-Aldie, VA office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Aetna, SGF is designated an Aetna Institute of Excellence™
- Carefirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network/Humana
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Johns Hopkins Healthplan
- Medstar Health
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare
- VA Community Care Network
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
SGF’s Accepted Fertility Networks
SGF also partners with several fertility networks, or third-party administrators—companies/employers who offer additional fertility benefits, negotiate preferred service rates, andprocess claims on behalf of their employees as an employee benefit.
To determine your eligibility, please review our network participation list below. Some infertility networks may require patients to enroll directly with their organization before seeking treatment as a condition of eligibility. For more information on SGF’s third-party administrators, please contact your SGF Financial Counselor or ask your HR Department for the best way to contact.
- Maven Clinic
- 95 North
- Get on VA-286 N/Fairfax County Parkway in Burke from VA-123 N
- Take the VA-28 N/Sully Rd to US-50 W in Chantilly.
- Take the US-50 W exit from VA-28 N/Sully Rd
- Follow US-50 W to Stone Spring Blvd W in Dulles
FROM WASHINGTON, DC
- Take 66 W
- Exit 57B US-50 W
- Follow US-50 W to Stone Springs Blvd W in Dulles
Ample free parking is available for patients
Stone Springs Hospital