As one of the nation’s leading fertility centers, Shady Grove Fertility offers patients in the Loudoun community access to advanced fertility treatment and unique financial options. Our Dulles-Aldie location is a satellite office and is specially designed to offer patients access to new patient consultations and follow-up appointments with Dr. Naveed Khan in a setting that’s closer to home. For monitoring, diagnostic, and other appointments, patients will have the option of visiting the Leesburg, VA, location—or any of our other full-service locations.
- State of the art IVF Center in Fairfax, VA Now Open
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing Consultation
- OncoFertility Consultation
- Virginia Living Magazine Top Doctors for Infertility
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctors for Infertility
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Dulles-Aldie, VA office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Adventist Healthnet
- Aetna, SGF is designated an Aetna Institute of Excellence™
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers*
- Carefirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of D.C.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst BlueChoice HMO*
- Carefirst National Capital Area
- ChoiceCare Network/Humana
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Meritain Health
- Medstar Health
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO
- Optum Healthcare
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Oxford
- United Healthcare MDIPA/Optimum Choice
- United Resource Network*
- Veterans Choice PCCC
If your insurance network is not listed, please call our New Patient Center at 1-888-761-1967 to see if we have added new insurance companies or to learn more about our financial programs.
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
- 95 North
- Get on VA-286 N/Fairfax County Parkway in Burke from VA-123 N
- Take the VA-28 N/Sully Rd to US-50 W in Chantilly.
- Take the US-50 W exit from VA-28 N/Sully Rd
- Follow US-50 W to Stone Spring Blvd W in Dulles
From Washington, DC
- Take 66 W
- Exit 57B US-50 W
- Follow US-50 W to Stone Springs Blvd W in Dulles
Ample free parking is available for patients
Stone Springs Hospital