As one of the nation’s leading fertility centers, Shady Grove Fertility offer patients in the suburban Bel Air community access to advanced fertility treatment and unique financial options. Drs. Eugene Katz and Ricardo Yazigi and the highly trained Bel Air medical team provide a nurturing, patient-focused setting in a beautiful space conveniently located a few miles from Interstate 95.
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Bel Air, MD office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Adventist Healthnet
- Aetna, SGF is designated an Aetna Institute of Excellence™
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Some Maryland providers may be out of range for this insurance plan. If you have this plan, confirm with your insurance provider or our New Patient Center about coverage.)
- Anthem HealthKeepers*
- Carefirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of D.C.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst BlueChoice HMO*
- Carefirst National Capital Area
- ChoiceCare Network/Humana
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Meritain Health
- Medstar Health
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO
- Optum Healthcare
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Oxford
- United Healthcare MDIPA/Optimum Choice
- United Resource Network*
- Veterans Choice PCCC
If your insurance network is not listed, please call our New Patient Center at 1-888-761-1967 to see if we have added new insurance companies or to learn more about our financial programs.
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
From Aberdeen, MD, and Points North
1. 95 South
2. Exit 77B/A MD 24 N
3. Right on Plumtree Rd.
4. Right into parking lot
From White Marsh, MD, and Points South
1. 95 North
2. Exit 77A to MD 24
3. Left on MD 24
4. Right on Plumtree Rd.
5. Turn into first parking lot on your right
Ample free parking is available for patients.
Construction across from our office on Route 24 may cause delays.
"Dr. Katz and Dr. Yazigi were very passionate about the services they provided."
"Dr. Katz and Dr. Yazigi are both great. Very nice and knowledgeable."
"Doctors Katz and Yazigi made us feel very comfortable and informed."
"Dr. Eugene Katz is such a pleasure to work with, his bedside manner is one that many other physicians should model themselves to be like . Many times as a patient you feel uncomfortable enough just going in the office, however Dr. Katz make you instantly feel like you are life long friends. In addition, his staff is also a pleasure to work with from Diane at the front desk /financial to the nursing staff Bernie and Tina. Being a nurse I know that the atmosphere can be sometimes hectic and demanding but even under time constraints I always have the feeling of a Quality and Loving Care."