As the nation’s largest fertility center, Shady Grove Fertility offers patients living in Howard County access to the most advanced fertility treatment and unique financial options available. Conveniently located next to The Mall in Columbia, the Columbia, MD office features a calm atmosphere and welcoming staff. Drs. Joseph Osheroff, Lorna Timmreck, and Stephanie Beall, along with the highly trained clinical team, offer patients a supportive and warm environment focused on personalized patient care.
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
- Psychological Support
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Columbia, MD office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Adventist Healthnet
- Aetna, SGF is designated an Aetna Institute of Excellence™
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Some Maryland providers may be out of range for this insurance plan. If you have this plan, confirm with your insurance provider or our New Patient Center about coverage.)
- Anthem HealthKeepers*
- Carefirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of D.C.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst BlueChoice HMO*
- Carefirst National Capital Area
- ChoiceCare Network/Humana
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Meritain Health
- Medstar Health
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO
- Optum Healthcare
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Oxford
- United Healthcare MDIPA/Optimum Choice
- United Resource Network*
- Veterans Choice PCCC
If your insurance network is not listed, please call our New Patient Center at 1-888-761-1967 to see if we have added new insurance companies or to learn more about our financial programs.
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
From Ellicott City, MD
- Route 29 S
- Exit 20B, merge onto Little Patuxent Parkway
- Right at Governor Warfield Parkway
- After the second light, turn right into the Century Plaza Building parking lot
From Elkridge, MD
- 95 S
- Exit 41B, MD-175 Columbia
- MD-175 W becomes Little Patuxent Parkway
- Slight right onto Governor Warfield Parkway
- Right onto Century Plaza
- First building (1000), suite 305, on the corner of Governor Warfield Parkway and Little Patuxent Parkway
From Route 100
- MD-100 W
- Merge onto US-29 S toward Washington
- Exit 20 B toward Columbia/Town Center
- Merge onto Little Patuxent Highway
- Use the right two lanes to turn slightly right onto Governor Warfield Parkway
- Turn right onto Little Patuxent Parkway
- Destination will be on the right
Ample free parking is available for patients. Parking closest to the corner of Governor Warfield Parkway and Little Patuxent Parkway is most convenient for patients.
"The staff never fails to make me smile and feel special and engaged in conversation from the moment I enter to the second I leave. Having blood drawn and ultrasounds are not my idea of a good time, especially at 7 a.m., but the Columbia staff makes it painless and almost entertaining."