The SGF Colorado location in Colorado Springs offers patients along the Southern Front Range and surrounding areas excellence in advanced fertility care. The office is conveniently located 2.5 miles from Interstate 25 in Briargate across from Memorial North Hospital.
The highly trained team has provided fertility care to Colorado Springs since 2006 as former physicians with the University of Colorado School of Medicine, and is delighted to be part of SGF family.
Drs. Shona Murray and Alex Polotsky, Medical Director for SGF Colorado, along with their dedicated team provide all aspects of fertility care in coordination with SGF Colorado’s Denver office.
ABOUT SHADY GROVE FERTILITY
- 85,000 babies born
- Internationally renowned Donor Egg Program, the largest in the nation. All donors are fully screened and ready-to-cycle.
- Top 5 Egg Freezing Program in the U.S.
- 100% IVF refund programs
- 96% patients say they would refer SGF to a friend
- New Patient Virtual Consults
- Fertility and Ovarian Reserve Testing and Diagnosis
- Semen Analysis
- Low-Tech Fertility Options
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Financial Counseling
- In coordination with Shady Grove Fertility, Denver:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Donor Egg, Sperm and Embryo
- Genetic Screening and Testing
- Gestational Carrier
- Egg Freezing
- Fertility Preservation for Patients with Cancer
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility’s Colorado Springs office, please call 720-778-3810 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70% of SGF patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90% have coverage for their initial consultation.
Please note each state accepts different insurances. We are in the process of transitioning insurances and becoming credentialed with all payers in the Colorado market.
If you receive an out of network denial, please contact your SGF Financial Counselor. We are happy to work with you and the payer on your behalf during this transition.
SGF’s Accepted Fertility Networks
SGF also partners with several fertility networks, or third-party administrators—companies/employers who offer additional fertility benefits, negotiate preferred service rates, and process claims on behalf of their employees as an employee benefit.
Some infertility networks may require patients to enroll directly with their organization before seeking treatment as a condition of eligibility. For more information on SGF’s third-party administrators, please contact your SGF Financial Counselor or ask your HR Department for the best way to contact.