Shady Grove Fertility is a stong believer in helping patients make informed decisions about their fertility care. We recognize that some visitors to this website are in the the first stages of their fertility journey and others are current patients who may be moving on from one treatment to another and want to learn more about what to expect from IUI, IVF, or Donor Egg treatment. Maybe you want to know how other couples cope emotionally, if they met with success, and how long it took before they became pregnant?We are dedicated to patient education and many of the staff at Shady Grove Fertility have or are currently working to overcome infertility themselves. So we approach support for our patients from a personal perspective - trying to provide trusted, fertility resources for the questions that are on the top of everyone's mind.There are a variety of learning tools located in this section including:
- Ask a Fertility Expert - submit your questions online and get a response from one of Shady Grove Fertility Centers fertility specialists.
- Chat with a Patient Liaison - liaisons are available answer specific questions from couples who want to learn more about Shady Grove Fertility physicians, services and programs before the scheduling the first consultation.
- Webcasts - live monthly online seminars conducted by Shady Grove Fertility specialists discussing all the teachnology regarding specific diagnosis and treamtent options. Each month's programs are posted on the site for later viewing.
- Enewsletters - also published monthly, these newsletters feature new announcements, patient stories, medical perspective and much more. Be sure to sign up to receive the newsletter or click the link to read past publication.
- Glossary of fertility terms so that you have a resource for all the fertility lingo you will hear as you progress through treatment.
- And much, much more.....