Free Virtual Event Invitation: Parenthood Stories: Family Building through Surrogacy and IVF, Hosted by SGF New York, Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation, and Fly Bravely
New York, NY - Last month, New York State passed a key piece of legislation, the Child-Parent Security Act, establishing and protecting the rights of surrogates and intended parents pursuing surrogacy journeys in NY state. This change allows those struggling with infertility, cancer survivors, as well as the LGBTQ community to have the opportunity to build their families with the assistance of a gestational carrier (GC) in their home state.
For women and men exploring IVF and surrogacy to grow their family, Shady Grove Fertility (SGF) New York, Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation, and Fly Bravely will be hosting a free, anonymous virtual panel discussion on May 14, 2020, at 6 PM.
Attendees will hear from three women with three very different stories who grew their families through surrogacy and IVF. Each will share their journeys to motherhood—how the process started, what brought them to surrogacy, and where they are now.
Plus, attendees will hear from experts from SGF New York, Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation, and Fly Bravely about the IVF and surrogacy process, costs, and more.
Hear from Mothers about their Surrogacy and IVF Experience:
- Lia Buffa De Feo, Founder of Fly Bravely—a New York City consultancy dedicated to destigmatizing infertility and raising awareness of infant loss by providing information, hope, support and advocacy to New Yorkers who experience difficulty on their family-building journey.
- Cynara Charles-Pierre who became a mother via surrogacy after eight miscarriages and was a key player in advocacy efforts that resulted in passage of the Child-Parent Security Act.
- Angela Salerni, a cancer survivor and a mother via surrogacy.
Surrogacy and IVF Expert Panel to Provide Guidance on Process, Cost, Legalities, and More:
- Anate Brauer, M.D., FACOG: Board-certified reproductive endocrinologist with extensive experience in treating all medical and surgical aspects of infertility. Dr. Brauer serves as SGF’s New York’s IVF Director. SGF is home to the largest donor egg treatment program in the nation.
- Sam Hyde, President of Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation.
- Dean Hutchison, Esq: Vice President of Legal Services at Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation, and Chairman of the American Bar Association’s Committee on Assisted Reproductive Technology Law.
- Jen Rachman, LCSW: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Outreach Associate at Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation. Jen is also a New York parent through surrogacy.
For men and women thinking about their future family, or those ready to start taking steps toward surrogacy and IVF, this virtual informational session will provide answers.
To register for this complimentary event, click here.
About Shady Grove Fertility (SGF)
SGF is a leading fertility and IVF center of excellence with more than 85,000 babies born and counting. With 38 locations throughout FL, GA, MD, NY, PA, VA, D.C., and Santiago, Chile, we offer patients virtual physician consults, individualized care, accept most insurance plans, and make treatment affordable through innovative financial options, including treatment guarantees. More physicians refer their patients to SGF than any other center. Call 1-888-761-1967 or visit ShadyGroveFertility.com.
About Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation
Family is our inspiration. With almost 25 years of experience and almost 2,000 babies born, Circle Surrogacy is one of the oldest and most successful full-service surrogate parenting agencies in the world. Our dedicated staff is comprised of social workers, attorneys, program coordinators, accountants, experienced and former surrogates, egg donors and parents through our program. We have achieved unparalleled success rates for our intended parents by controlling costs, managing insurance, securing high-quality IVF treatment, and focusing on our matching process. We offer complimentary consultations as well as informational seminars over Skype, in our office, and in many major cities around the world.
About Fly Bravely
Fly Bravely is a New York City consultancy dedicated to destigmatizing infertility and raising awareness of infant loss by providing information, hope, support and advocacy to New Yorkers who experience difficulty on their family-building journey. As a catalyst for change, we create discourse and establish policies to help people move forward bravely while enduring challenging paths to parenthood