hady Grove Fertility (SGF), a practice who welcomes 12 SGF babies born every day, has opened its newest full-service fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) program in the heart of New York City.
The new fertility center is conveniently located at 110 East 60th Street—minutes from nine NY subway stations providing easy access from all boroughs as well as Westchester, Long Island, and Connecticut, and steps from Bloomingdales, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and The Plaza Hotel. Drs. Anate Brauer and Tomer Singer, along with their highly trained medical team, offer patients a warm and collaborative approach to patient treatment and care.
ABOUT SHADY GROVE FERTILITY
- 85,000 babies born
- Internationally renowned Donor Egg Program, the largest in the nation. All donors are fully screened and ready-to-cycle.
- Top 5 Egg Freezing Program in the U.S.
- Hassle-Free IVF Refund
- 96% Patients Saying They Would Refer a Friend
- New Patient Appointments
- Fertility Testing
- Full Range of Fertility Treatment including Ovulation Induction, IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg
- Egg Freezing
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
- Psychological Support
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Manhattan, New York office please call 212-203-4826 or schedule an appointment online.
Patients currently under the care at another SGF location are not currently able to monitor at this location. Monitoring for non-NYC based patients should be available in November 2019.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Choice Care/Humana
- Empire (excludes NYSHIP)
- GHI/Emblem Health
- United Healthcare/Oxford (excludes NYSHIP)
If your insurance network is not listed, please call our New Patient Center at 212-203-4826 to see if we have added new insurance companies or to learn more about our financial programs.
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
- Lexington Avenue-59 Street Transit Stop | 2 minute walk | 0.1mi
- 59 Street | 2 minute walk | 0.1mi
- Lexington Avenue- 63 Street Transit Stop | 4 minute walk | 0.2mi
- 5 Avenue- 59 Street Transit Stop | 5 minute walk | 0.3mi
- Lexington Avenue-53 Street Transit Stop | 8 minute walk | 0.4mi
- Grand Central Terminal Commuter Rail (Hudson, Harlem, New Haven Lines)
20 minute walk 0.9mi
- New York Penn Station (NJT) Commuter Rail (Northeast Corridor Line, North Jersey Coast Line, Morris & Essex Morristown Line, Montclair-Boonton Line, Morris & Essex Gladstone Branch)
6 minute drive 2.1mi
- La Guardia Airport | 14 minute drive | 6.6mi
- John F. Kennedy International Airport | 25 minute drive | 16.6 mi
- Newark Liberty International Airport | 31 minute drive | 16.8mi