hady Grove Fertility (SGF), a practice who welcomes 12 SGF babies born every day, is opening its newest full-service fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) program in the heart of New York City in early September 2019.
The new fertility center is conveniently located at 110 East 60th Street—minutes from nine NY subway stations providing easy access from all boroughs as well as Westchester, Long Island, and Connecticut, and steps from Bloomingdales, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and The Plaza Hotel. Dr. Tomer Singer, along with his highly trained medical team, offers patients a warm and collaborative approach to patient treatment and care.
ABOUT SHADY GROVE FERTILITY
- 85,000 babies born
- Internationally renowned Donor Egg Program, the largest in the nation. All donors are fully screened and ready-to-cycle.
- Top 5 Egg Freezing Program in the U.S.
- Hassle-Free IVF Refund
- 96% Patients Saying They Would Refer a Friend
- New Patient Appointments
- Fertility Testing
- Full Range of Fertility Treatment including Ovulation Induction, IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg
- Egg Freezing
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
- Psychological Support
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Manhattan, New York office please call 212-203-4826 or schedule an appointment online.
Patients currently under the care at another SGF location are not currently able to monitor at this location. Monitoring for non-NYC based patients should be available in November 2019.
Accepted insuranceComing soon.