With more than 40,000 babies born, Shady Grove Fertility offers patients living in the District of Columbia access to the most advanced fertility care available. Drs. Eric Widra and Barbara Osborn offer patients comfort and privacy in the tranquil Sibley office, located in the Northwest section of the city on the Sibley Hospital Campus. This modern office features a loftlike feel, with warm and friendly touches and easily accessible garage parking.
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
- Washingtonian Top Docs for Infertility
- Washington Family Magazine Best Fertility Clinic
- Washington Consumers CHECKBOOK's Top Doctors
- Washington Post Super Doctors
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Washington, DC - Sibley office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
From Potomac, MD
- Head south on River Rd.
- Slight right on Seven Locks Rd.
- Left on MacArthur Blvd.
- Slight right to stay on MacArthur Blvd. (entering DC)
- Turn left onto Loughboro Rd. NW (destination will be on the left)
From Arlington, VA
- Slight right onto N Glebe Rd.
- Continue straight onto Chain Bridge Rd. (entering DC)
- Turn right onto Canal Rd. NW
- Take the 1st left onto Arizona Ave. NW
- Turn left onto MacArthur Blvd. NW
- Turn right onto Loughboro Rd. NW (destination will be on the left)
Taking Public Transportation
There is no direct metro access, but patients are welcome to utilize a free shuttle service through the Sibley Memorial Hospital.
Metro Shuttle Service
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides patients and visitors complimentary shuttle service between the Tenleytown Metro station, located on the Red line, and Sibley’s campus. Please click here for directions and shuttle times.
The following routes are recommended if you take Metrobus to our Sibley office:
Sibley Hospital–Stadium Armory Line D6
Nebraska Ave.–Pinehurst Circle Line M4
For bus and rail maps, timetables, alerts, and more, please visit the WMATA website.
The new parking garage is open for patients and visitors, and is accessible from Loughboro Road and Dalecarlia Parkway.
- 1st hour (or fraction thereof): $5
- 2nd hour (or fraction thereof): $8
- 3rd hour (or fraction thereof): $11
- 4th hour (or fraction thereof): $12
- Max: $12
Special all-day return parking rates of $12 allow for patients and visitors to enter and exit the garage multiple times during the day for one flat fee.
Cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) for payment are accepted. The garage is staffed by an attendant from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. The Express Parking Station is available 24 hours a day and accepts credit card payments only.
Located on the Sibley Hospital Campus
"You have made this process as easy as possible and my husband and I both appreciate the extra time and effort provided by you both. I feel great today and happy to keep moving forward in this process."
"Dr. Osborn - I wanted to express my gratitude to you and let you know that you have been in my heart since the first time I met you and I pray God to keep blessing and guide you so you can continue to help women like me to experience the magic of motherhood. Last Saturday, my husband and I welcomed our first baby, a boy, 6.9lbs and 19.5 inches. All the Shady Grove staff did a magnificent job."
"The best part of my experience was the clear and objective discussion with Dr. Widra and the explanation behind the options laid out. There is more holistic patient management compared to my experience in other clinics."