SGF Jones Institute offers patients in Virginia’s Hampton Roads region excellence in advanced fertility care. The office is conveniently located at 601 Colley Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23507, on the Eastern Virginia Medical Center Main Campus minutes away from the U.S. 58 Midtown Tunnel and EVMC/Fort Norfolk Station.
Our new space may be familiar to locals as the Eastern Virginia Medical School Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine (EVMS Jones Institute). As an affiliated partner, EVMS Jones Institute will transition all patient care to SGF Jones Institute starting June 30, 2021. SGF Jones Institute will open in the Norfolk location of the EVMS Jones Institute on July 7, 2021. Dr. Tarita Pakrashi, a former EVMS Jones Institute physician, will offer patients a warm and friendly atmosphere in the Norfolk area.
ABOUT SHADY GROVE FERTILITY
- 85,000 babies born
- Internationally renowned Donor Egg Program, the largest in the nation. All donors are fully screened and ready-to-cycle.
- Top 5 Egg Freezing Program in the U.S.
- 100% IVF refund programs
- 96% patients say they would refer SGF to a friend
- New Patient In-Person and Virtual Consults
- Fertility and Ovarian Reserve Testing and Diagnosis
- Semen Analysis
- Low-Tech Fertility Options
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Donor Egg, Sperm, and Embryo
- Genetic Screening and Testing
- Gestational Carrier
- Egg Freezing
- Fertility Preservation for Patients with Cancer
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Financial Counseling
Approximately 70% of SGF patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90% have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by SGF Richmond. We expect the same networks to cover Dr. Pakrashi patients as well. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Virginia
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- United Healthcare (excludes Navigate & Compass)
- United Medical Resources
- VA Community Care Network
If your insurance network is not listed, your SGF Financial Counselor will discuss financial options with you. Please contact your SGF Financial Counselor to verify benefits.
Many financial options are available through SGF for patients that do not have infertility treatment coverage. Our knowledgeable financial counselors can help explore these options with you.
*Our Shady Grove Fertility Jones Instutite location accept the insurance plans listed here for covered services, however, each office and lab differs in what services may be considered out of network. You may have benefits even for services that are considered out of network. We also offer a wide variety of innovative financial programs regardless of insurance coverage, including a refund guarantee program. Following your initial visit, our financial team will assist you in evaluating your benefits and our programs to find the best option for you.