Shady Grove Fertility's flagship office is conveniently located in Rockville, MD, just outside of Washington, D.C. Along with the standard services offered at all of our full-service locations, the Rockville office is home to Shady Grove Fertility's largest in vitro fertilization and embryology laboratory, serving patients across Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Drs. Michael Levy, Arthur Sagoskin, Robert Stillman, Frank Chang, Jeanne O'Brien, Joseph Doyle, Lauren Roth, and Sandy Li offer patients a personalized approach to care in a private setting 7 days a week.
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
- Psychological Support
- Wellness Center Services
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Rockville, MD office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Adventist Healthnet
- Aetna, SGF is designated an Aetna Institute of Excellence™
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Some Maryland providers may be out of range for this insurance plan. If you have this plan, confirm with your insurance provider or our New Patient Center about coverage.)
- Anthem HealthKeepers*
- Carefirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of D.C.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst BlueChoice HMO*
- Carefirst National Capital Area
- ChoiceCare Network/Humana
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Meritain Health
- Medstar Health
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO
- Optum Healthcare
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Oxford
- United Healthcare MDIPA/Optimum Choice
- United Resource Network*
- Veterans Choice PCCC
If your insurance network is not listed, please call our New Patient Center at 1-888-761-1967 to see if we have added new insurance companies or to learn more about our financial programs.
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
Please note: Shady Grove Fertility is on both the 4th and 5th floors of 9601 Blackwell Road. For all new patient and follow-up appointments, monitoring appointments, as well as surgical procedures, please arrive at the 4th floor.
From the North or South
- Travel on 270 toward Rockville, MD.
- Exit 8 for Shady Grove Rd. W.
- Right at 9601 Blackwell Rd., just after Key West intersection (Rt. 28).
From the East/ICC
- Take ICC/200 W (toll road; EZ Pass only)
- 200 will become I-370. Continue onto I-370 W.
- Take left exit to I-270 S.
- Stay right; take exit 8 for Shady Grove Rd.
- Merge right onto Shady Grove Rd.
- Destination will be on the right.
Ample free parking is available for patients.
"I just wanted to thank you for everything. I felt that you were committed to our success and I did not feel like a number among many patients in such a big practice. Thanks for being there for us."
"We can’t thank you enough for the “miracle” you have given us! We are so glad we came to see you a year ago and that you encouraged me to move on and try one more time. I guess I never thought with our odds that it would ever happen for us…and I guess I thought wrong and we owe it all to you!!"
"We want to express to you our deepest gratitude for the outstanding service and professional care we received from you and your staff during our IVF cycles. While there are no guarantees in life, the medical expertise, nursing care and compassion we received made all the difference in our success. Regardless of what the outcome might have been we are impressed and grateful for the quality of service SGF have to offer."
"We can not take for granted how fortunate we are to have conceived. As complex and overwhelming as the IVF treatment seemed sometimes, we are the more convinced she is a miracle. We are in awe of our daughter and all the care it took to have her with us. “Thank you”, just doesn’t seem like enough to say to express our gratitude. But, THANK YOU!!!!"