Part of the nation’s largest fertility center, SGF Tampa Bay offers patients access to the most advanced fertility treatment and unique financial options available. Our location in Westshore is open 5 days a week, this location is minutes away from Westshore Plaza Mall, Raymond James Stadium, and the Tampa International Airport. Dr. Celso Silva, along with his highly trained medical team, offers patients a warm and collaborative approach to patient treatment and care.
- New Patient Virtual Consults
- Fertility and Ovarian Reserve Testing and Diagnosis
- Semen Analysis
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Low-Tech Fertility Options
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Donor Egg, Sperm, and Embryo
- Genetic Screening and Testing
- Gestational Carrier
- Egg Freezing
- Fertility Preservation for Patients with Cancer
- LGBTQ Family Building
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida
- Maven Clinic
- United Healthcare
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
The SGF Tampa Bay - Westshore office is located at 5016 West Cypress Street in the Westshore District, southeast of the intersection of West Cypress and North Sherrill Streets, near U.S. Interstate 275 and Florida State Road 589. The office is minutes away from Westshore Plaza Mall, Raymond James Stadium and the Tampa International Airport.
Free parking is available in front and behind the office building.