As one of the nation’s leading fertility centers, Shady Grove Fertility offer patients in Woodbridge, VA and points south access to advanced fertility treatment and unique financial options. Dr. Brad Swelstad and his dedicated medical team provide patients with a nurturing and patient-focused setting in a beautiful new space conveniently located less than one mile from Interstate 95.
- State of the art IVF Center in Fairfax, VA Now Open
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
- Virginia Living Magazine Top Doctors for Infertility
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctors for Infertility
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Woodbridge, VA office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
From the North
- Route 95 S
- Merge onto Prince William Parkway/VA-294 via exit 158B toward Manassas
- Stay right to go onto Caton Hill Rd.
- Turn right onto Southern Oak Dr. through the roundabout to Groupe Dr.
From the South
- Route 95 N
- Take the VA-294 W/Prince William Parkway exit (exit 158) toward Manassas
- Slight right onto Caton Hill Rd.
- Turn right onto Southern Oak Dr.
- Continue through the roundabout to Groupe Dr.
Ample free parking is available for patients.
We are located across the street from the Caton Hill Rd. DMV.
"I love the Woodbridge office. The staff and doctors are so kind and helpful. If you are having trouble conceiving give them a chance you wont be disappointed. I wish I could give 100 stars. Seriously this office is amazing the staff is over the top. I wish I could use them for everything."
"I live in Richmond and travel to see Dr. Garde in Woodbridge. She is great. You won't find a nicer doctor that's for sure."
"Dr. Garde was so sensitive and thoughtful and attentive. I think the combination of her care combined with SG's facilities and knowledge and the shared risk program makes for a really smart IVF decision."
"We had Dr. Garde at the Woodbridge office and she was very easy to talk to. I always asked her a ton of questions and she always took her time to answer everything for us."
"Dr. Garde is quite warm and charming."
"Dr. Garde is very professional, explained everything to where we understood and was very patient."
"We are very excited about working with Dr. Garde. She seemed genuinely interested in our situation."