As one of the nation’s leading fertility centers, Shady Grove Fertility offers patients living and working in the Richmond area access to advanced fertility treatment. Our newly opened office, located on 7607 Forest Ave, is open 4 days a week with weekday morning monitoring. Dr. Erika Johnston along with her highly trained medical staff, offer patients a warm and friendly atmosphere in the Richmond area.
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Financial Counseling
Follow Forest Avenue to HCA Henrico Doctors’ Hospital. The side of the hospital closest to the Forest Avenue entrance is preferred for access to the Red Parking deck for Henrico Doctors’ Hospital Campus.
From the Red Parking Deck:
- Exit the parking deck on ground level and make a left to walk up the slight curved inclined sidewalk
- Continue on the outdoor sidewalk passing medical office building 7601 on your right
- Proceed to the women’s hospital glass enclosed entrance
- Enter the Women’s Hospital on your right and you will see a Lobby Information desk for Labor & Delivery.
- SGF Richmond is adjacent to the right of the Lobby information desk for Labor & Delivery with a separate entrance.
From Blue Parking Deck:
- Enter through the SKIPWITH ENTRANCE
- Follow the hall signs to The Women’s Hospital
- SGF Richmond is adjacent to the Lobby Information desk/Labor & Delivery
NOTE: Free Valet parking is available in the Blue Parking Deck Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
"I had setbacks all along but Dr. Johnston always had a new idea. She was always willing to talk about any questions or concerns. Her bed side manner is great. Talks to us like people and even emailed me personally after I got pregnant."
"Dr. Johnston-MacAnanny took the time to explain all of our previous test results with us and really listened to our concern. She explained everything very well and was empathetic and optimistic. I cannot say enough great things about our visit."
"This is the first time I've felt like my doctor understood what I'm going through and was going to help."