Shady Grove Fertility offers patients access to the most advanced fertility treatment and unique financial options in the Bucks County surrounding area. Our Warrington, PA office is open 7 days a week and is conveniently located on route 611 next to the Valley Square shops. Dr. Ryan Martin along with the Warrington medical team offer patients a personalized and collaborative approach to fertility treatment and care.
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Andrology Services
- Financial Counseling
- Cycle Monitoring
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Warrington, PA office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Amerihealth HMO*
- Capital Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Health America*
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Keystone Healthplan East*
- Keystone Healthplan Central*
- Medstar Health
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO
- Optum Healthcare
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare
- United Resource Network*
If your insurance network is not listed, please call our New Patient Center at 1-888-761-1967 to see if we have added new insurance companies or to learn more about our financial programs.
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
From Doylestown, PA
- Head southwest on E State St toward S Main St 161 ft
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto S Main St Street View 0.7 mi
- Continue onto S Easton Rd 1.0 mi
- Use the right lane to take the ramp to PA-611 S/S Easton Rd 0.2 mi
- Continue onto PA-611 S/S Easton Rd 3.3 mi
- Arrive at 865 Easton Rd Warrington, PA 18976
From King of Prussia, PA
- Get on I-76 W from Keebler Rd, Allendale Rd and Mall Blvd 6 min (2.2 mi)
- Follow I-276 E to PA-611 N/Easton Rd in Upper Moreland Township. Take exit 343 from I-276 E 17 min (17.6 mi)
- Merge onto PA-611 N/Easton Rd 12 min (5.2 mi)
- Arrive at 865 Easton Rd Warrington, PA 18976
"Our experience with SGF Warrington was nothing short of comforting and reassuring. The staff there are incredibly accommodating and optimistic. They have the remarkable ability to transcend patient's apprehensions and concerns with thorough explanations and literature . The staff, especially Dr. Martin and Debbie, are super personable and relatable. The "human factor" they exemplify allows for more of a connection and relationship with the staff opposed to being just a number or another patient. You truly felt like you were be treated by friends and family. We wish we could take the SGF staff with us as we transitioned to seeing an OBGYN as leaving the practice was bittersweet."
"Dr Martin and his entire team were amazing through our one and a half year long journey. They provided the best care we could of ever asked for which ultimately resulted in a successful pregnancy with twins. They were compassionate through our struggles and always gave us hope. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling with infertility."
"You spend your teens and your 20's learning how NOT to get pregnant, but what "they" don't tell you is that getting pregnant can actually be much more difficult than you thought. When we found out that it was going to take us a few extra steps, we were devastated. Ultimately, we got pregnant spontaneously then miscarried. At that point we were referred to Dr. Martin, and I could not have been happier to end up in his office. His caring and compassionate staff welcomed us wholeheartedly and walked us through each step of our IVF process. Now, a year after that miscarriage, we are expecting our rainbow baby in January. If you know you might have trouble or even suspect you might have trouble achieving pregnancy, do yourself a favor and call Dr. Martin."
"Dr. Martin was patient, generous with his time, addressed all our questions, and provided detailed, clear information. He also had a good bedside manner."
"Dr. Martin is knowledgeable, professional and thorough. From our first appointment until our last, he has supported us and helped us the entire way. A difficult case from the beginning, Dr. Martin was forthright and honest with us in his analysis and our options. We are expecting our first child and would not be here if it were not for Dr. Martin and his staff."