Shady Grove Fertility proudly expands to Allentown, PA, offering patients living across the Lehigh Valley access to the most advanced fertility care. Our Allentown, PA office is conveniently located off the Pennsylvania Turnpike along U.S. Route 222. With Dr. Tara Budinetz on board, along with the Allentown medical team, patients experience a warm and collaborative approach to fertility treatment and care.
ABOUT SHADY GROVE FERTILITY
- 100,000 babies born
- Internationally renowned Donor Egg Program, the largest in the nation. All donors are fully screened and ready-to-cycle.
- Top 5 Egg Freezing Program in the U.S.
- 100% IVF refund programs
- 96% patients say they would refer SGF to a friend
- New Patient and Virtual Consults
- Fertility and Ovarian Reserve Testing and Diagnosis
- Semen Analysis
- Low-Tech Fertility Options
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- LGBTQ Family Building
- Financial Counseling
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Donor Egg, Sperm, and Embryo
- Genetic Screening and Testing
- Gestational Carrier
- Egg Freezing
- Fertility Preservation for Patients with Cancer
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility. Please note that each state accepts different insurances.
- Amerihealth HMO*
- Capital Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Health America*
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone HMO
- Maven Clinic
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare (excludes Navigate & Compass)
- United Medical Resources
- VA Community Care Network
*This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.