With more than 13,000 treatment cycles performed last year alone, Shady Grove Fertility is one of the most experienced fertility centers in the United States. Our Hagerstown, MD satellite office is specially designed to offer patients access to new patient consultations and follow-up appointments closer to home. Dr. Jason Bromer and the Hagerstown clinical team offer convenient access to care in your neighborhood.
- New Patient Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
If you have questions about diagnosing infertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility's Hagerstown, MD office, please call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.
Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance networks accepted by Shady Grove Fertility in Maryland.
In addition, some insurance carriers require authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your first physician consultation and pre-screening. These insurances are marked with an asterisk (*) below.
- Adventist Healthnet
- Aetna, SGF is designated an Aetna Institute of Excellence™
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Some Maryland providers may be out of range for this insurance plan. If you have this plan, confirm with your insurance provider or our New Patient Center about coverage.)
- Anthem HealthKeepers*
- Carefirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of D.C.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst BlueChoice HMO*
- Carefirst National Capital Area
- ChoiceCare Network/Humana
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- Meritain Health
- Medstar Health
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO
- Optum Healthcare
- Tricare/Humana Military*
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Oxford
- United Healthcare MDIPA/Optimum Choice
- United Resource Network*
- Veterans Choice PCCC
If your insurance network is not listed, please call our New Patient Center at 1-888-761-1967 to see if we have added new insurance companies or to learn more about our financial programs.
I-70 West from frederick and boonsboro, MD or I-70 east from hancock, pa and wv:
- At exit 32B, take ramp for US-40 West toward Hagerstown.
- Follow the US-40 "Dual Highway" through 2 traffic lights.
- Turn right onto Eastern Blvd N.
- Stay in the right lane for a few hundred feet, turn right onto Professional Ct. (at a traffic light; Sheetz on the opposite side).
- Turn left onto Cameo Dr.
- Follow to turn right on Imperial Dr.
- 1st parking lot on the right for that 1st building, go to second floor suite 200.
Ample free parking is available for patients.