Medication Discount Programs
edication is a vital piece of a patient's treatment, and sometimes a piece that is not covered by insurance. To help patients, Shady Grove Fertility participates with multiple pharmaceutical programs to reduce the cost of medication.
To find out which program will work best for your individual protocol and treatment plan, please consult your doctor or nurse.
Self-Pay Medication Discount Program
New program offers self-pay patients the best price on medications through EMD Serono Specialty Pharmacies.
Shady Grove Fertility designed the Self-Pay Medication Discount Program to reduce the out-of-pocket expenses for self-pay patients. All patients without insurance benefits for medication—or those who choose to waive their benefits—may qualify for this program.
Benefits of the Self-Pay Medication Discount Program
- Exclusive medication discounts for SGF patients
- Average cycle savings of up to $1,000 off of retail pricing
- Expert counseling on additional savings and financial options
SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS ON THESE
- Gonal F
- Pregnyl (hCG)
- Leuprolide Acetate Trigger
apply for greater discounts through emd serono's compassionate care program
- Available for patients that qualify for Shared Help
- First Steps offers discounts of up to 75% based on income
- Discounts apply to the medication’s pharmacy retail price and cannot be combined with SGF’s Self-Pay Medication Discounts
- For more information and to apply for the Compassionate Care Program
Talk with your clinical care team today about participating in the Self-Pay Medication Discount Program.
Pharmaceutical discount programs
EMD SERONO HAS SPECIALTY PHARMACIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, INCLUDING SEVERAL MAIL ORDER OPTIONS
- AMBULATORY CARE PHARMACY (ROCKVILLE, MD)
- AUSTINS PHARMACY (TOWSON, MD)
- CORNERSTONE (WILLOW GROVE, PA))
- ENCOMPASS (ATLANTA AND MAIL-ORDER)
- FREEDOM DRUG (MAIL ORDER)
- GRUBBS (WASHINGTON, DC)
- SMP (MAIL ORDER)
Compassionate Care Program
The Compassionate Care Program is available to eligible patients who may not otherwise be able to afford fertility medication. The program offers up to 75 percent off certain fertility medications, such as Gonal F, Cetrotide, and Ovidrel, and can be combined with added savings, provided by the pharmacy, on other, Non-EMD Serono Medications, such as Menopur, Lupron Trigger, and HCG Trigger. The Compassionate care Program cannot be combined with the automatic 50% off received by Shared Help patients.
Active Military Personnel and Veterans
The Compassionate Care program provides eligible active, veteran, or retired military a minimum of 25% off of EMD Serono products