Shady Grove Fertility’s Military Discount Program offers active U.S. military and reservists a 15% discount off of qualifying self-pay rates. To receive the military discount, present your U.S. military identification card at the time of the initial consultation.
Additionally, medication discounts are available for active, veteran, and retired military.
- Active U.S. military or reservist with U.S. military identification card
- Must be a current or new patient
- No insurance coverage for fertility treatment
- Patients may not use if enrolled in a clinical trial or research study
ELIGIBLE DISCOUNTED SERVICES
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) single cycle fees
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) single cycle fees
- IVF with donor egg single cycle fees (not all fees are eligible for discount)
- Egg freezing single cycle fees
INELIGIBLE DISCOUNTED SERVICES
The Shared Risk 100% Refund Program is not eligible for any form of discount.
Discounts do not apply to insurance, including co-pays and deductibles.
Discounts do no apply to select SGF services or when the fees are paid to an outside service, including:
- Assure Fertility Programs for Egg Freezing
- IVF with Donor Egg (only select fees are eligible for discount)
- Multi-cycle and Shared Risk Programs or Program Riders
- Shady Grove Fertility Ambulatory Surgery Center charges
- Cryopreservation and storage charges
- Pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- ESSURE procedure
- Pre-screening (day-3 bloodwork, semen analysis, mock embryo transfer (ET), hysterosalpingogram (HSG), saline sonogram, ultrasound, surgery, endometrial biopsy, mock cycle, injection class)
- All outside testing, including: HSG, infectious disease testing, genetic testing, preimplantation genetic lab analysis
- All hospital, outside urologist, and outside anesthesia charges
- Embryo batching
- Social worker/psychologist charges
- Shipping and supply charges (i.e., collection condoms)
- Insurance co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance fees
HeartforHeroes from Ferring Pharmaceuticals helps eligible veterans and their spouses get select fertility medications at no cost. Eligible patients include those who are medically separated from active duty, who are Department of Defense Category 2 or 3 veterans, with a service-related injury resulting in infertility and requiring assisted reproduction, or patients and/or spouses with no insurance coverage for IVF medications. Must be residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. For more information and eligibility, call 1-800-515-DRUG (3748).
The Compassionate Care Program from EMD Serono is available to eligible patients who may not otherwise be able to afford fertility medication. The Compassionate Care program provides eligible active, veteran, or retired military a minimum of 25% off of EMD Serono products, such as Gonal F, Cetrotide, and Ovidrel.