Approximately 70 percent of our patients have some coverage for infertility treatment and 90 percent have coverage for their initial consultation. Below is a list of insurance providers accepted by Shady Grove Fertility.
- Adventist Healthnet
- Aetna - designated an Aetna Institute of Excellence™
- AmeriHealth HMO*
- Anthem HealthKeepers*
- Capital BC/BS (PA)
- Carefirst BC/BS of Maryland
- Carefirst BlueChoice HMO*
- Carefirst National Capital Area
- Choice Care Network/Humana
- Conifer Health/InforMed
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health America* (PA)
- Highmark BC/BS
- Highmark BC/BS Premier
- Independence BC/BS
- InterGroup (PA)
- Keystone Health Plan East* (PA)
- Keystone Health Plan Central* (PA)
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO (Formerly Alliance PPO)
- Parent Steps
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare/MAMSI Life & Health*
- United Healthcare/MDIPA/Optimum Choice*
- United Healthcare/Oxford
- United Resource Network
* This insurance carrier requires authorization and/or a referral from your primary care physician prior to your new patient visit and pre-screening.
If your insurance plan is not listed, please call us to see if we have added new insurance companies.
We would encourage you to determine the extent of your fertility benefit before you initiate treatment. You may have out-of-network benefits that will allow you to be seen by our physicians.