Simply put, we are your first step. Even if you’re not ready to schedule a new patient appointment, we encourage you to call our New Patient Center and speak with one of our patient liaisons. This team of dedicated professionals is available to help you navigate the process and find answers to your questions from the very first phone call.
We warmly welcome all types of families, whether pursuing treatment as an individual or as a couple. We’re here to listen, educate, and advocate for you every step of the way. We understand the emotions and uncertainty that surrounds infertility; in fact, many of us have been in your shoes, so you’ll find nothing but compassion and encouragement from the members of our team.
What services does the New Patient Center provide?
In addition to that compassion, we hope you’ll find a call to our New Patient Center to be a worthy investment of your time. Our liaisons are well equipped to offer you a wealth of information about what makes Shady Grove Fertility unique, including:
- Profiles of our physician team of 34 specialists, each of whom show tremendous expertise in treating the most basic to the most complex cases of infertility
- Access to 18 full-service locations, we are here to help you find care that’s as accessible and convenient as possible
- How to prepare for your initial physician consult so that you can make the most of your visit
- What to expect during your initial physician consult
- What to bring to your initial consult and how to gather the needed information
- Which insurance programs we accept (Shady Grove Fertility accepts more than 30 insurance providers)
- Which insurance providers require a referral before a patient can be seen—most patients can schedule their initial consultation immediately but a few select providers do require a referral
How will SGF protect my privacy?
Rest assured, we understand the personal nature of infertility; our team is sensitive to this and exercises judgment in handling conversations in order to keep them discreet and private as they gather your information. You may also consider using an online information request form, which offers additional privacy, if you prefer. Upon receipt of this form, within 24 business hours, one of our New Patient Center Liaisons will discreetly return your call by phone, identifying herself as “[Name], from the doctor’s office.”
Because your privacy is important to you, it's important to us.
Our Patients Say it Best
In a recent New Patient Center satisfaction survey conducted by Shady Grove Fertility, an overwhelming number of respondents characterized their patient liaison as:
- Friendly and engaging
- Empathetic, encouraging, and understanding
- Knowledgeable and informative
- Attentive, listened patiently
- Polite, well mannered, respectful, did not interrupt
Make the call that could change your life. Believe in the power of what’s possible. Shady Grove Fertility’s team of dedicated patient liaisons are available to answer your questions and schedule a physician consultation. Call 1-888-761-1967 or schedule an appointment online.