Since our inception, over 85,000 babies have been born through fertility treatment at SGF. Rather than maintain the status quo, though, our dedicated research team, reproductive endocrinologists, and hundreds of exceptional staff have worked to advance available technologies to provide our patients with the best possible care and greatest chances of conception.
Click into a treatment option to view success rates:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Elective Single Embryo Transfer (eSET)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Donor Egg
- Shared Donor Egg
- Gestational Carrier
National IVF & Donor Egg Success Rates
The Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) is the primary organization of professionals dedicated to the practice of assisted reproductive technologies (ART) in the United States. ART includes the practice of in vitro fertilization (IVF). The mission of our organization is to set and help maintain the standards for ART in an effort to better serve our members and our patients.
- National SART Data
- SART Data by State or Zip Code
- SGF SART Data - Rockville, MD
- SGF SART Data - Towson MD
- SGF SART Data - Chesterbrook, PA