The Site may contain proprietary content that is protected by copyright and other laws. SGF retains all rights in the Site, including without limitation, all copyright and other proprietary rights worldwide in all media.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
The content available through this Site is provided as a public service by SGF. It is posted for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for consulting a health care professional or obtaining professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We do not directly or indirectly practice medicine, render medical advice, or dispense medical services via the Site. Nothing contained in the content or Site should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This Site does not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. None of the Services offered through this website represents or warrants that any particular service or product is safe, appropriate or effective for you. We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. Reliance on any information provided by SGF, employees of SGF, or other users of the Site is solely at your own risk.
CONTENT AND CONDUCT RULES
You understand that by accessing or using the Site, you may be exposed to content that you find to be offensive or objectionable. The opinions expressed in commentary to any blog are not necessarily those of SGF, or any of their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, contractors, or representatives. Under no circumstances will SGF be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that SGF has the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Site, and to edit any content. SGF does not condone or endorse any commentary to the blogs. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Site.
In using the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Collect any information about other users, including without limitation, any personal data or information;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an SGF officer, director, owner, employee, agent, or representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary arrangements;
- Copy or transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Directly or indirectly modify any Site content without the express permission of SGF;
- Remove any notices from the Site;
- Promote illegal activities, or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- Use the Site for fraudulent or deceptive purposes;
- Transmit any material that contains computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site;
- Take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise security measures of the Site;
- Grant rights in the Site to any other person or entity;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or hack the Site or underlying software, or to defeat or overcome any encryption or digital rights management technology implemented by SGF with respect to the Site or data transmitted, processed, or stored by SGF; or
WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EFFECTIVE DATE (DATE LAST UPDATED): February 14, 2022