November 17, 2021
Join Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation and Shady Grove Maryland for a virtual information session as we help educate you on the important steps to growing your family through surrogacy, egg donation, and IVF in Maryland and Washington D.C.
We hope this webinar will help you make more informed decisions as you begin your journey to parenthood.
The topics of discussion include:
- Working with a surrogacy agency
- Surrogacy process in Maryland and in D.C
- Overview of surrogacy costs
- Overview of the surrogacy law in Maryland and in D.C.
- Overview of the IVF process from an IVF doctor in Maryland
About the Speakers:
- Gilbert L. Mottla, M.D.: Dr. Mottla is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and reproductive endocrinology. Dr. Mottla is presently a clinical assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Georgetown University. He has been recognized by Washingtonian magazine and What’s Up Annapolis magazine in the top doctor’s edition for reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Mottla sees and consults with patients who need care in all areas of both infertility and reproductive endocrinology.
- Dean Hutchison: Dean has been part of the Circle family since 2004. Along with being Circle’s Vice President of Legal Services, Dean is also an Attorney and the Chairman of the American Bar Association’s Committee on Assisted Reproductive Technology. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Richmond and his Law Degree from Suffolk University. Dean has managed thousands of ART matters over the course of his career and has organized and presented on many panels – both US and International – on the legal aspects of surrogacy and egg donation. In his current role as the Vice President of Legal Services, Dean oversees Circle’s legal team, as well as serving clients. He enjoys meeting with Intended Parents, whether in Boston, on Zoom, or in their hometowns throughout the world. Dean has been recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers and Boston Magazine each year since 2009.
A Q&A session will also be available at the end of the webinar.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Once registered, you’ll receive instructions on how to join.