Savannah kaiss, CRNP
avannah Kaiss, CRNP graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2007. While working as a Mother/Baby nurse, she earned her Master’s in Nursing from Johns Hopkins in 2009. She began her career as a Family Nurse Practitioner working in various Women’s Health settings including Planned Parenthood. In 2016, she joined Shady Grove Fertility and later that year had the opportunity to join the Donor Team.
Savannah was born and raised in Tennessee but has been in Maryland since 2005. She lives with her husband and two children on their farm in Howard County. She is an amateur chicken farmer in her spare time.
Savannah maintains Board Certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center practices in the Rockville and Towson offices.
My Role At Shady Grove Fertility Center
- Performs hysterosalpingograms
- Screens potential egg donors to meet the rigorous needs of Shady Grove Fertility recipients
- Performs injection classes
- Evaluates lab results and testing to screen egg donors as well as evaluate outside donor records
- Masters in Nursing - Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Science - Johns Hopkins University
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Maryland Board of Nursing