Andrea Culotta, CRNP
ndrea Culotta, CRNP graduated from University of Maryland School of Nursing in 2009. She began her nursing career as a pediatric nurse at Children’s National Medical Center, then worked as a maternal/newborn nurse at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore for several years while pursuing her Master’s degree at George Washington University. She is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and has a passion for all aspects of women’s health, especially fertility. She joined Shady Grove Fertility in 2016 and practices in the Towson and Rockville locations.
Andrea lives in Baltimore with her husband and three children and enjoys reading, cooking, home design and spending time at the beach.
Andrea maintains credentialing through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
My Role At Shady Grove Fertility Center
- Performs hysterosalpingograms (HSGs)
- Screening potential egg donors
- Perform donor H&Ps
- Reviewing lab results and evaluate testing for egg donors
- Perform injection teaching classes
- Masters in Nursing - George Washington University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Arts - Randolph-Macon College
- Maryland Board of Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners