100% Refund for egg freezing
Shady Grove Fertility's exclusive 100% refund for egg freezing is the only money-back guarantee available for returning egg freezing patients. Women who meet the age and ovarian reserve eligibility requirements at time of freezing are eligible for the Shared Risk 100% Refund Program for Returning Egg Freezing Patients.
At Shady Grove Fertility, women who follow the recommended guidelines on the number of eggs to freeze based on their age have a 65 to 80% chance of taking home at least one baby. Now patients can pursue treatment without the worry of cost versus chances of success, and without sacrificing high-quality medical care.
HOW OUR 100% Refund for Egg Freezing Works
Patients selecting this program may attempt egg freezing thaw cycles and any subsequent frozen embryo transfers (FETs) for a flat fee. When you take a baby home from the hospital, our practice has earned the fee. In the event the attempts are unsuccessful, we will provide a full refund of the fee. You may withdraw from the program at any time during treatment.
Women and couples achieving a pregnancy on the first attempt will pay more with this program than the traditional fee-for-service payment methods. On the other hand, if you don’t take a baby home, Shady Grove Fertility assumes the bulk of the costs, hence the name, “Shared Risk.”
costs not included in this program:
- Outside lab testing
- Embryo storage following the live birth of a baby
- Surgeries not related to IVF
- Recruitment or purchase fees for donor sperm
- Subsequent frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycles following a live birth
- The patient must have frozen her eggs at Shady Grove Fertility.
- Woman must have frozen a minimum of 10 mature eggs.
- Must meet age requirements and favorable ovarian reserve guidelines at the time of her egg freezing (same criteria to qualify for the Assure Fertility financial programs to freeze eggs).
- Patients who have no insurance benefits (or choose not to use benefits) are eligible.
- Successful pregnancy and delivery.
- Withdrawal from the program at any time, receiving a full refund.
- Use all of the frozen eggs or frozen embryos created from frozen eggs that are available without conceiving and then receiving a full refund.
Learn more about success rates using frozen eggs or Shared Risk with preimplantation genetic screening (PGS).