Military Discount Program
Active Military and Reservist are eligible for 25% discount off of self pay rates. Military identification card must be presented at the time of initial consultation. Military discount effective 10/1/2012. Current and new patients are eligible for this discount.
The Military Discount is designed to help make fertility testing and treatment more affordable, by offering a 25% discount to patients who have no insurance coverage for fertility treatment.
The discount provides active military and reservists a 25% discount off self pay rates for services provided by SGFRSC. Discounts do not apply when the fees are paid to an outside service and, therefore, not within our control. If you are interested in one of our discount programs please ask for eligibility criteria.
What Services are eligible for Discount?
The following programs and services provided by one of Shady Grove Fertility Sites are eligible for Military Discount:
- Prescreening (Day 3 blood work, semen analysis, Mock ET, HSG, saline sonogram, ultrasounds, surgery, endometrial biopsy, Mock EEP cycle, Injection class)
- IUI/IVF Global Fees
- Donor Egg Fee for Service (Global)
- Timed Intercourse & Natural Cycles
- SGFC Surgery Center Charges
- Cryo Preservation & Storage Charges
- Pregnancy Tests and Ultrasounds
- ESSURE Procedure
- Fertility Preservation
- Multi-Cycle Discount Program
- Shared Risk Programs (Shared Risk All Inclusive Program Excluded)
- Donor Egg Bank Fee for Service Option
What Services are ineligible for discount?
All outside services including:
- Outside Lab Tests (Infectious Disease Testing, Genetic Testing, Pre implantation Genetic Lab Analysis, and all other testing performed outside of SGFRSC)
- HSG Tests not performed at SGFC Surgery Center at the Rockville Location
- All Hospital Charges
- GBMC Laboratory & Radiology Charges
- GBMC- Women’s Health Surgery Center
- Urologist Charges
- Social Worker Charges
- Shipping & Supply charges (i.e. Collection Condoms)
- Study Participants are excluded from the Military Discount Program
- Insurance Co-Pays, Deductibles, and Co-Insurance fees
The following fees are ineligible for the Donor Egg Program:
- Fixed Costs (Donor Fees, Medications, Donor and Gestational Carrier Prescreening and Genetic Testing,and Administrative Fees)
- Split Egg Donor Cycle Fees and Designated Known Donor Cycle Fees
- All Shared Risk All Inclusive Programs* are not eligible for discount:
- Donor Egg All Inclusive Programs
- Donor Egg Bank USA All Inclusive Program
*These programs are ineligible for discounts as they include fixed costs (Donor Prescreening, Donor Fees and Medications) to the practice that are paid directly to an outside vendor on your behalf.
Click here to recieve more infromation about our Military Discount Program.