Ursula Rocha, CRNP
Ursula Rocha, CRNP, completed her undergraduate degree in Women’s Studies with an emphasis on Women’s Health from University of Maryland, College Park in 1998. Ursula then earned her Nursing/Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland, Baltimore in 1999. She then went on to receive a Masters of Science from Frontier Nursing University in 2016.
Ursula maintains Board Certification for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses through the Maryland Board of Nursing, and Nurse Practitioner certification through the National Certification Corporation. She is a member of the Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH) and the Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland (NPAM).
Ursula’s nursing career spans over 17 years dedicated to women’s health primarily in labor and delivery, with many years serving the military. She now resides in Edgewater, Maryland with her husband and 3 children and enjoys traveling and spending time with family.
Now at Shady Grove Fertility, Ursula works in the Rockville, MD Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC).
My Role At Shady Grove Fertility Center
- Performs ultrasounds – baseline, monitoring, and obstetric
- Performs hysterosalpingograms (HSGs)
- Performs intrauterine inseminations (IUIs)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Masters of Science: Frontier Nursing University
- Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH)
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland (NPAM)