Shady Grove Fertility is hosting two upcoming educations seminars focusing on fertility options.
Are you having trouble conceiving? Does the cost of treatment concern you? You have questions and we have answers. Learn more about low-tech, IVF and donor egg treatment options offered through Shady Grove Fertility and the unique financial programs that are helping more Maryland and Pennsylvania patients afford the treatment they need to become parents.
- Review of low-tech and high-tech treatment options.
- Detailed review of experience and success rates.
- Overview of insurance coverage and financial options including discount and guarantee programs, grants, studies and more….
- Plenty of time to ask personal questions of the physicians and seminar team.
- All attendees will receive a complimentary fertility consultation.
- One attendee at each seminar will receive $5,000 to be applied toward the cost of treatment at Shady Grove Fertility.*
Sunday, June 9th – 11:00am-1:00pm
Wyndham Hotel – 815 N Pottstown Pike, Exton, PA 19341
Join Dr. Isaac Sasson as he discusses fertility treatment options for Philadelphia area patients on Sunday, June 9th at the Wyndham Hotel in Exton, PA.
RSVP for the Pennsylvania Seminar!
Saturday, June 15, 2013 – 11:00am-1:00pm
Sheraton Hotel – 903 Dulaney Valley Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204
Join Dr. Ricardo Yazigi and Dr. Eugene Katz as they discuss fertility options for Baltimore area patients.
RSVP for the Maryland Seminar!
If you are interested in building a family through fertility treatment, please schedule an appointment, or speak with one of our New Patient Liaisons at 877-971-7755.