Are you overweight and trying to get pregnant?
Pulling Down the Moon, a Shady Grove Fertility partner-in-care, is looking for participants to help with a program pilot to start May 1st.
Pulling Down the Moon is seeking 3 women in or around Chicago, IL and 3 women in or around the Rockville, MD area to pilot a new program designed to help with weight loss with a special focus on fertility. Participants in the pilot will access the program for FREE. Pulling Down the Moon’s program goes beyond “watching weight” and targets the specific ways excess weight negatively impacts fertility including inflammation, reduced insulin sensitivity and the hormonal impact of excess body fat.
Included in this 8-week program:
- A one-on-one initial consultation with a Registered Dietitian
- Seven group follow-up sessions
- Fertility-specific nutrition supplements
- Weekly NIR body composition measurements
- Participants must be able to travel to Rockville or Chicago for initial consult and weekly follow-ups (offered on Thursday evenings in Chicago and Sundays in Rockville)
- Participants must be willing to share your experiences and “before and after” photos through social and outside media.
- Must have a BMI of 30 or above to be eligible for pilot program.
Applicants should respond to [email protected] with subject line “FLTF.” Pilot spots will be filled on a first-come basis. Program enrollment available for a fee thereafter. Program cost is $210 for initial consult, seven group follow-ups and NIR measurement. Nutritional supplements are optional and not included in the program price.