We are excited to announce several exciting enhancements to SGF Tampa Bay that add to patient convenience and facilitate the medical team providing exceptional, quality care in a safe, comfortable environment.
The Westshore Office is Relocating to the Third Floor, Same Building
In late May, our current Westshore, Tampa office located in the Women’s Care Florida building on West Cypress Street will be relocating to the 3rd floor of the same building. Our new full-service office (Suite 302) will feature:
- Spacious waiting room
- Physician offices for private patient consultations
- Full-service embryology laboratory equipped with the latest technology, including HEPA-filtered clean air ventilation systems, heated work stations that stimulate the in vivo (Latin for “within the living”) environment, anti-vibration tables that prevent harm to specimens should the table shake, highly sophisticated inverted microscopes to better evaluate embryo growth and development, and advanced incubators and media, to name a few. The SGF Tampa lab will operate under the distinct leadership of nationally and internationally known Jim Graham, Laboratories Director, and Michael J. Tucker, Ph.D., Scientific Director of Shady Grove Fertility’s IVF and Embryology Laboratories.
- Spacious procedure center with an operating room, private recovery bays, and embryo transfer rooms
- Dedicated andrology laboratory for semen analysis and sperm preparation
SGF Tampa Expands Medical Team and Opens New Location in Brandon, FL
In April 2019, SGF opened its newest full-service office in Brandon, Florida, located in the rapidly growing Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater region. SGF first expanded into Florida in August 2018 with the opening of the Tampa – Westshore office. The high demand and positive patient response prompted the opening of another convenient location and a second reproductive endocrinologist in the region.
“The response to SGF from the Tampa Bay community was overwhelmingly positive and it was clear there was a need for specialized fertility care in this area. Therefore, we knew we needed to invest in the community with another office to offer patients high quality and affordable fertility treatment options,” says Mark Segal, Chief Executive Officer of Shady Grove Fertility.
Shayne M. Plosker, M.D. leads the medical team providing fertility treatment in Brandon, Florida. Dr. Plosker is board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He earned his medical degree from the University of Western Ontario, where he also completed his residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Following residency, he completed his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of California, San Francisco.
“I am most proud to be a part of SGF because the practice puts compassion and excellent patient care first. SGF is incredibly innovative and has been a leader rather than a follower in all aspects of reproductive care. The practice respects the needs and contributions of its patients and its team members,” says Dr. Plosker.
“I have met with Dr. Plosker on three separate occasions. I have never felt rushed during a visit with him and he explained everything in detail. He also kept finances in the picture which is important when you could be spending a lot of money. He truly did seem to care about making our dream of becoming parents a reality,” remarked a former patient.
Dr. Shayne Plosker and his dedicated Brandon medical team provide the following comprehensive fertility services:
- New Patient Appointments
- Follow-up Appointments
- IUI, IVF, and Donor Egg Treatment
- Egg Freezing
- Financial Counseling
- Cycle Monitoring
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact our New Patient Center at 1-888-761-1967 or submit this brief online form.