Financial Options: Insurance Coverage
- Adventist Healthnet
- Amerihealth HMO
- Berkshire Health Plan
- Capital BC/BS
- Carefirst BC/BS of Maryland
- Carefirst Blue Choice
- Carefirst National Capital Area
- Choice Care Network
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (Formerly First Health)
- GreatWest Healthcare
- Health America
- Highmark BC/BS
- Highmark BC/BS Premier
- Health Keepers
- Independence BC/BS
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Health Plan Central
- MAMSI Life & Health
- MDIPA/Optimum Choice
- MultiPlan Network
- OneNet PPO (Formerly Alliance PPO)
- Parent Steps
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare
- United Resource Network
Financial Options: Unique Fertility Programs
Shady Grove Fertility currently provides several financial programs to help ease the cost of treatment when insurance isn’t an option. In 2013, over 3,000 patients participated in one these unique programs.
100% Guarantee Programs
- Shared Risk 100% Refund for IVF offers qualified patients up to six fresh cycles of IVF treatment as well as any resulting frozen embryo transfers. If the patient does not take home a baby or stop the program at any time, 100 percent of the fee is refunded. It’s that simple.
- Shared Risk 100% Refund for Donor Egg is similar to the IVF program, with the exception that the patient will be using donated eggs for treatment. If the patient does not take home a baby or stop the program at any time, 100 percent of the fee is refunded.
- Fertility Finance, LLC specializes in providing loans for all fertility treatments. An easy application process and competitive rates provide assistance with the financial aspects of care.
- Shared Donor Egg allows patients to share a donor with one or two other recipients and therefore shares the cost of those donated eggs. Shared Donor Egg can reduce the cost of donor egg treatment by up to 50 percent.
- Shared Help Discount Program offers a discount on all testing and treatment provided at Shady Grove Fertility.
- Multi-Cycle Discount Program offers close to a 40 percent discount on multiple IVF cycles.
- Military Discount offers active duty and reservists a 25 percent discount.
Financial Options – Fertility Grants
There are several organizations that offer grants for men and women going through fertility treatment. The Family Building Grant available through the Cade Foundation offers patients up to $10,000 towards fertility treatment. In recent years Shady Grove Fertility has helped raise over $500,000 for Cade Foundation and the Family Building Grants. The next deadline is quickly approaching – get more info on the Family Building Grant.
Foundations & Fertility Grants
- Tinina Q. Cade Foundation – Family Building Grant
- Pay it Forward Fertility Foundation
- Baby Quest Foundation
If you would like to learn more about the financial options for fertility treatment available at Shady Grove Fertility or would like to schedule an appointment at Shady Grove Fertility, please speak with one of our New Patient Liaisons at 877-971-7755.