Shady Grove Fertility Center is committed to providing the most comprehensive, efficient, fiscally responsible, and compassionate care possible, involving both the medical and emotional aspects of infertility.
Our primary role is to provide optimal patient care. This is manifested in all our intentions. These reflect our concerns for:
• Our patient’s well-being: medically, emotionally, financially
• Our patient’s right to privacy
• Our first impression with patients-this is the most important interaction, whether on the phone or in person
• Our obligation to make sure our patients have positive expectations about their visit to our Practice and about their contact with our staff, and that their expectations are more than met
• Our need to strive to turn negative situations with patients into positive situations
At Shady Grove Fertility we pride ourselves in monitoring your satisfaction and feedback on a continual basis. For the last seven years, at least 96% of our patients would recommend Shady Grove Fertility to a friend or colleague.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your patient care, please contact the Office Supervisor in your SGFC office.