IVF Multi-Cycle Discount Program
In Shady Grove Fertility’s new Multi-Cycle Discount Program, the patient pays one flat fee which includes all cycle monitoring, up to two fresh In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) cycles, cryopreservation and the first year of embryo storage and unlimited Frozen Embryo Transfers (FETs)*. By prepaying for multiple IVF treatment cycles, this option provides in excess of a 40% discount off the cost of two IVF cycles and subsequent FET cycles.
This program is designed primarily for patients with no insurance coverage, and whose doctor recommends IVF treatment using their own eggs. This includes patients of any age and/or those not eligible for Shady Grove Fertility’s Shared Risk 100% Refund Program. This program does not offer a refund of fees if a baby is not born.
Advantages of the Multi-Cycle Discount Program compared to a traditional single cycle, it includes the following:
- Medical and laboratory fees for two (2) IVF Cycles
- Subsequent frozen embryo transfer cycles (FET)
- Cryopreservation & cryo storage fees for one (1) year
- Open to patients of any age whose doctor recommends IVF treatment with their own eggs
- Minimizes patient’s financial risk by fixing the cost of treatment and offering more than one chance at a successful pregnancy for a discounted rate
- Eligible for Shared Help Fertility Treatment Discount Program
For more information on Multi-Cycle Discount Program or to schedule an appointment, please fill out our inquiry form or contact our patient liaisons at 877-767-2299.
* If embryos meeting our standard criteria for cryopreservation are available